Transfer And NIL Advisroy Services
Transfer and NIL Advisory Services (TANAS) by PrepSearch
- No Contracts
- Low Intake fee
- Flat 5% fee based on most recent year published out of state tuition.
- Work with an established brand that has helped student-athletes and their families since 2007.
- Designed for student-athletes in all sports in all divisions and associations. (NCAA, NAIA, USCAA, NCCAA and NJCAA)
Benefits of student-athletes working with TANAS by PrepSearch?
- We won’t jeopardize your eligibility and amateur status.
- Help to maximize your current NIL marketing and revenue opportunities.
- Assist in securing new NIL opportunities in social media, commercials, sponsorships, publishing, merchandising, and more.
- We have contacts and access to coaches in all sports that you don’t.
- We may be able to help build and enhance your personal brand.
- We will advise you on how to stay compliant once you sign an NIL deal.
- Provide recommendations to legal, accounting, insurance and financial services to make sure you get paid, protect your future revenue, and help create generational wealth.
TANAS by PrepSearch:
- Does not guarantee that any client will secure a scholarship or financial aid offer.
- Will provide confidential services for all clients.
- Offers a reasonable and fair fee structure.
- Provides flexible payment options to fit all budgets and situations.
- Does not represent any student-athlete.
Things to consider:
- On average more than 60% of NCAA Division I student-athletes in all sports who enter the transfer portal do not receive a new scholarship offer. The majority of those students do not return to competition at their previous College or University.
- That number of students who enter the transfer portal and do not receive a scholarship offer from a new College or University is much higher for NCAA Division I Football, Men’s Basketball and Women’s basketball.
- NCAA legislation for NIL deals is a gray area at best.
- As of 2022 the average NIL deal is valued at more than $10,000 per year across all sports. High profile student-athletes are earning significantly more revenue rivalling earnings of professional athletes.
For more information contact Enzley Mitchell IV, Ph.D. at Enzley.firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-783-1913.