Gateway To The USA
We work directly with the student-athlete and their family, searching in each case for the best available option in the US, taking into account their academic, athletic and economic preferences.
The average scholarship/ financial aid package for international students is over $21,000 per year.
Each year more than 500,000 international students from around the world receive their education in the United States. Some of the reasons these students come to the United States include:
- Leading educational system with globally recognized universities
- Universities with the best resources to develop your talent
- University programs adapted to the student, taking into account their cultural, athletic, and extracurricular activities, etc.
- Unlimited offering of cultural, political, athletic, community and social activities in the majority of the university campuses.
- You will live a unique experience in the most open and developed country in the world, expanding your view and increasing confidence in yourself.
- You will master one of the most important languages in the world and you will be bilingual in English.
- In the US, there is financial aid through athletics, academics and international scholarships
When you choose Dr. Mitchell as your recruiting partner you will receive;
- Academic guidance (assistance with all paperwork, placement exams, etc.)
- Periodic communications with university administration.
- Preparation and completion of the procedures required for admission.
- Interpretation of the residence, meal plan and other details related to the arrival of the student to the University.
- Assistance processing of the visa and any legal documentation required.
American Colleges and Universities have their own admission departments, which are in charge of the selection of students for admission out of all applicants. These admission processes and requirements are different in each university. As a result, the requirements and established standards for each school will generally depend on the admission policy and the level of the students who typically apply.
In any case, there are certain common requirements to all universities that are requested of the students. Some of the most important are:
- You must be at least 17 years old
- Have finished high school, equivalent training courses, or be studying the subjects corresponding to the completion of a high school degree.
- Intention of studying in the USA for at least 1 year.
- Acceptable level of English, sufficient to pass the tests required for admission to the American University System (TOEFL).
- Never have signed a professional contract, not accepted money for playing a sport, have not signed with an agent or professional representative for those wanting to play a sport at the College level.